Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PostSecret

I've already shared this site with some of you in class, but for those of you who haven't experiences PostSecret then I suggest you check it out. It was created by Frank Warren on January 1,2005. The concept of the site was that people decorate a postcard and portray a secret that they had never previously revealed. There are no restrictions on the content, simply it must be completely truthful and must never been spoken before. Secrets range from sexual acts to crime to confessions of hopes, dreams, desires, and embarrassing habits. Every Sunday, the site is updated and 20 deserving secrets are selected and posted. I definitely think everyone should check it out and maybe even send in a secret of your own!

1 comment:

LG said...

Whoa. I'm not sure how I feel about this site. It's a good idea, but the fact that people can post ANYTHING is a little extreme for me. It is pretty wild to see the funny/sad/scary secrets people have...