Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Social Media Project and Proposal

For my proposal assignment, I will be working with the company I currently intern for called New Territories. New Territories (aka NT) is a supply chain management firm based in North Kingstown, RI. I have been working for the marketing department of the company since May. While the company is very technology oriented, they have yet to actually take advantage of blogs or podcasts. I think these would both be great tools for the company to utilize, which is why I chose to gear my proposal towards NT. For more information about New Territories, you can visit the NT website!

Since blogging has become so popular recently, I have decided that I am going to start a blog for my social media assignment. I walk around the URI campus everyday, and usually, I end up over hearing some pretty funny/odd conversations. I don't mean to say that I'm always listening in on other people, but ya know sometimes it is just unavoidable. So, my blog is going to based on the funny and strange things I over hear URI students talk about. I think it should make for a pretty entertaining blog, so I hope to have a lot of happy readers :)

No comments: