Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ryan Center MySpace

Hey Everyone,

For my project I took my proposal to the next step. I had talked to my supervisor about the MySpace Page and she thought it was a great idea to fix it. As many of you remember the last one was really plain and boring. I re-did the Ryan Center's MySpace page and people at work agree it's much better. Here's the link to the page so you can check it out.
It's still a work in progress and I never have done a MySpace before so it's an interesting experience. If you have MySpace please friend us, maybe even make a comment on our wall saying how much better it looks :) or if you can post some comments on this post of any other ideas we could use some more student input.

4 comments:

LG said...

I have to say it looks a thousand times better already!

jasmine.konkin said...

WOW! Eric sthe sight looks so much better already.

Have you thought about putter up an event calander?

Eric Postemsky said...

Yea I'm working on a calendar now it's just the only major event we have left is Akon on Monday. After that the next events would be late summer and the fall and all dates arn't confirmed so we can't post anything on them yet.

Kristyn-Anne said...

It looks awesome! Great job Eric!