Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Blog (Catch up with The Hills)

Hey everyone!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have created my blog so everyone who is interested should go on and check it out. Its about the hit reality show called, The Hills. Some of you may have heard of it but basically on my blog I just do a recap of what happened during each weekly episode. So I mean if you're a fan and you missed an episode or you just want to remember what happened the week before so you can remember what happened then my blog is the place to go. Its also there to dish about all your favorite characters and I know for a face there are plenty of you out there who can't stand Spencer, so write about it.

Just incase the link above doesn't work my blog can be found at:

Catchupwiththehills.blogspot.com

No comments: