Monday, February 4, 2008

Introduction

Hi my name is David CHan. I am a senior and marketing major. I am graduating this spring and I cant wait to stop going to classes. I am from West Warwick, Rhode Island and I transferred from CCRI. Currently, I am working for citizens bank. After graduation I am hoping to get a marketing job with them.

I am taking this class because it seems interesting and I needed a professional elective. Its nice that the books arent ridicilously expensive and i think the books might come in handy. I enjoy technology and socal networking is the next thing when it comes to advertising. I use alot of social networking tools and i think it would be helpful to see what are the capabilities of these various social networks. I enjoy the class discussions and I think that this class wil lbe one of the most interesting classes that I will be taken this semester.

No comments: