Monday, February 4, 2008

hola

Hey everyone! My name is Tanya and I am a Marketing major with a minor in writing. If all goes according to plan I will be graduating this spring. I can not believe how fast these past four years have gone by. I have no intension what so ever of going to grad school. At least not for a while. Right now I have an internship with Citadel Broadcasting which is in charge of five major radio stations such as 92 pro fm, Hot 106, and 99.7 The Score. It's pretty laid back and I get to go to some crazy fun promotions. Besides the twenty-four hour a week internship, I am also taking four classes, am involved in the Student Alumni Association, and working every now in then for some extra cash. So this semester is going to be pretty busy but I'm looking forward to it.



This is my third class with Adrianna. I've enjoyed her classes in the past and am looking forward to this one. I know keeping up with technology is important so I'm hoping to take away as much information as possible from this class to help me once I get into the "real world."



See you all in class =)

No comments: