Monday, February 4, 2008

Bummin

Hey guys,  my name is Jonathan Kaufman and I'm from Framingham, MA.  I'm a marketing major and seeing where technology is taking the industry, this class seems to look pretty useful for all of us.  Not sure what I'll be doing after graduation yet, although I hope I end up in the Boston area.  I've had some interesting jobs through college.  I've worked at Caliente Mexican Grille since it opened in May 2005 and a few other restaurants as well. 

I really like the idea of talking about these new and interesting ways to market through new technology.  It's something I haven't heard much about in class thus far at URI.  I'm excited to learn more about the topics.

Today is a dismal day for New England sports fans.  Hopefully the Rams bball will do better.

No comments: